Sunday 9 July 2017

Day 5

INTERESTING RESOURCES.


Awesome website about educational movies which contains worksheets. Here are some titles:

- Arrival (aliens)
- Hidden figures (racism)
- Pele
- Lion (the story of an orphan)
- The Martian

THE GROWING SUCCESS OF WEBINARS

In my opinion, webminars  are a new source of teacher training. This year I had the chance to attend one of them and I found it really exciting and useful. I guess this year I'm going to take advantage of as many as possible.

STORIES RESOURCES


- BBC stories
- BRITISG COUNCIL
- Greatbigstory (facebook)


TO MAKE GROUPS, kind of whatsapp

Remind

TO MAKE TESTS / QUESTIONNAIRE

Googleforms  (to make tests and questionnaires)

Socrative  (to create tests and quizzes . You can download it and get paper version)

The space quiz is really engaging.








RECOMMENDED BOOKS (thanks a lot)


 


















No comments:

Post a Comment